Fluke Rigs - Bottom Explorer with Double Stinger Hook Rig
Bottom Explorer with Double Stinger Hook Rigs
Implementing our highly successful Bottom Explorer jigs, we have added a double stinger hook setup to these brand-new Fluke rigs. This type of hook setup allows for use with jumbo sized baits such as the all new Berkley Gulp 8” Grubs and/or extra-large strip baits to target those giant Fluke. As a top teaser, you have a durable and rugged Silicone skirt with a PBL Baitholder or Octopus hook that can be used to attach Berkley Gulp baits of all sizes and colors.
These rigs are tied according to the following format:
* Top teasers have a silicone skirt in varying colors coupled with a 5/0 PBL Baitholder hook or a 6/0 PBL Octopus hook on CAPE COD SPECIAL only
* Bottom jigs are Bottom Explorer jigs available in sizes 1 ½ oz to 8 oz
* Double stinger hook setups on 1 ½ oz and 2 oz rigs have a 3/0 PBL Octopus hook (top) and a 4/0 PBL Baitholder hook (bottom)
* Double stinger hook setups on 3 oz to 6 oz rigs have a 4/0 PBL Octopus hook (top) and a 5/0 PBL Baitholder hook (bottom)
* CAPE COD SPECIAL RIGS are available in sizes 6 oz and 8 oz; these rigs have double stinger hook setups with 6/0 PBL Octopus hooks on both top and bottom
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!