The ideal rod for offshore fishing!!
- Extra heavy power coupled with extra fast action is ideal for offshore species of fish
- Specially designed tangle free guides ensure maximum fishing time and minimal "hassle time"
- Soft foam handle grip provides comfort in cold and damp environments
- Extended handle allows for easy jigging with heavier jigs
- Two piece model, with convenient detachment located just above handle grip, allows for easy transport and storage
"Last spring, I myself tested this rod on a few tilefish trips. It is very sensitive and light. It can easily handle a 3-4lb sinker. It is a two piece rod to make transportation and storage easy. A similar rod to this would be a G.Loomis 8'6". " - Mike Jung, Owner of Peace Token Tackle
Great for tuna, cod and tilefish jigging.
|Model||Rod Type||LGTH.||PWR.||Action||PCS.||Line WT.||Jig WT.||Rod WT.||Price|
|PT-862XH||Saltwater - Casting||8'6"||Heavy||Ex-Fast||2||40-100 LBS||5-12 oz.||19.2 oz.||$199.00|
Great Tile Rod
Posted by barry S kaplan on Sep 4th 2018
I finally got to use it during a two day tile trip on the Voyager. I was very impressed of its lightness in weight, strength while fighting fish and the ability to handle at least 4lbs of lead. I used this rod with a talica 16II and also a Daiwa Tanacom 1000, did its job with either reel.