The Maxel Ocean Max Single Speed Lever Drag Jigging reels are high quality jigging reels made for saltwater fishing.
- Precision machined, rigid, one piece tempered aluminum frame
- Super strong, cold forged aluminum spool and side plates
- High precision, heat treated, stainless steel gears
- Super precise, oversized, shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Carbon drag delivers wide range, smooth performance even when wet
- High leverage handle with counter balanced knob
- Smooth and powerful dual drag
- Corrosion proof stainless reel seat
- Heavy duty anodizing for maximum corrosion resistance
- Smooth powerful dual drag
Models OSL05 and OSL06 include a machined aluminum handle.
Models OSL08 and larger include a rubber grip power handle.
|Model No.||Description||DRAG Strike/Full||Weight OZ||Ratio||Retrieve (Inch)||BB||BRAID CAP. LB/YDS|
|OSL05CB||Single speed, lever drag reel, size 5||23/33||18.75||4.5:1||27.7||6+2||30/440|
|OSL06CB||Single speed, lever drag reel, size 6||23/33||19.1||4.5:1||27.7||6+2||40/440|
|OSL08CB||Single speed, lever drag reel, size 8||28/35||21.75||4.5:1||30.1||6+2||50/440|
|OSL09CB||Single speed, lever drag reel, size 9||36/43||24.3||4.5:1||35.6||6+2||60/440|
|OSL10CB||Single speed, lever drag reel, size 10||36/43||24.8||4.5:1||35.6||6+2||80/550|
|OSL11CB||Single speed, lever drag reel, size 11||38/46||27.6||4.5:1||39.6||6+2||100/550|
|OSL12CB||Single speed, lever drag reel, size 12||46/54||28.4||4.5:1||52.7||6+2||130/550|
|OSL16CB||Single speed, lever drag reel, size 16||46/54||30.8||4.5:1||52.7||6+2||130/800|
Great purchase experience
Posted by Barry Kaplan on Apr 25th 2017
I have been looking to buy this reel specifically for Tilefish. When I visited this website I could hardly believe the price (much lower than the competition). The customer service was excellent, they addressed my needs with spooling the reel for me, they also gave me their professional advice of what line to use. I have purchased from Mike before when he was located in Queens, NY and I will continue to shop by him in the future. By the way I still haven't used the reel yet since the trip was cancelled but going out in May and I will update my review on this amazing reel.