Avet Reels - SXJ 5.3 G2 Lever Drag
Avet SXJ 5.3 G2 Lever Drag
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Re-designed, true one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set, ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 40% more drag output than our Classic Series, up to 12 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud alarm clicker
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.
- There is a $10 additional charge for the Neptune's Heart.
|SPEED||Single Speed||LINE CLASS||15-40 lb.|
|JERRY BROWN - LINE ONE BRAID||50 lb. - 400 Yards||MAXIMUM DRAG (LBS.)||Strike: 12 - Full: 20|
|INCHES PER CRANK||30"||HARNESS LUGS||None|
|SPOOL WIDTH (IN.)||1-1/8"||GEAR RATIO||5.3:1|
|CRANK HANDLE||Length 2-3/4" Oval Knob||REEL DIAMETER (IN.)||2-3/8"|
|WEIGHT (OZ.)||14.0000||FRAME||None MC|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!